Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Request: old youtube feet of mature woman (audrey?)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Request: old youtube feet of mature woman (audrey?)
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys do you remember, there used to be this woman on youtube, who was a mature woman, but not really that old..maybe like in her 30s..
A Brunette mom

She had a bunch of feet videos..

One of the first feet videos on youtube, when you would search for "mom feet" or "mother feet"..

One of them was something like "breakfast morning feet" or something.. and she would put her fuzzy slippers on the table and remove them and show her soles, from what I remember, her toes were painted a dark color... later she made a few more videos.. But for a while I havent been able to find her..

If Im not mistaken(and I could be way off), but for some reason her name may have been Audrey?...

Anyway, if anyone remembers who im talking about.. I was just curious if you had pics of her or if you can tell me what happened to her?

Thanks...

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This woman?

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8660/amber311ok1.jpg

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pic isnt coming up.. :-/
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&um=1&sa=1&q=amber311+feet&btnG=Search+Images&aq=f&oq=

first pic

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Yes her!!!

Well I was way off with the name, but yeah, Thats her... I miss her.. [Cry]

fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

she was amber311 on myspace and olliebrowning on youtube

i think she met a new man and married him and he wasn't into the foot stuff

shame for us

i think i have some pics of her saved somewhere

Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Yeah.. Ollie browning.. Damn that sucks... [Cry]

Hey, can you please find them and post em?...

and if anyone has pics, please post them.. All of a sudden I got a boner for her.. [Big Grin]

Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

any luck?
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few pics of her,but I was only able to find 1 right now.I'll keep looking http://www.imagebam.com/image/244b9637952234

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Hey thanks a lot for all the help from everyone..
footgoddesssophia
Board Regular
Member # 35709

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgoddesssophia   Author's Homepage   Email footgoddesssophia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Come check out my soft wrinkled soles at www.sophiasfootworld.com or http://groups.yahoo.com/group/footgoddesssophia

Cheers!

Sophia

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links