Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Dani from allyoucanfeet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dani from allyoucanfeet
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know she has retired but i'm wondering if someone can help me out here.
I came across this forum where someone requested photos of her & someone else posted the 4 photo sets.They were posted a longtime ago so, the links have expired.The uploaders email is hidden so i couldn't contact him.I found the members email who requested the pics & who had obviously downloaded the photo sets & sent him an email but the email failed to send.
So could someone here possibly email this guy & ask if he could send Dani's photo sets please?.

Here is the page i found:
http://www.studentfeet.com/index.php?topic=1062.0

The guy's email is footfanatic2006@yahoo.ca

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone want to help.Any Dani fans here?

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just join the website!
AllYouCanFeet is probably one of the best sites out there. You can`t go wrong.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonkyeknod1
Loyal Member
Member # 25271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonkyeknod1   Email bonkyeknod1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont bother mate danis pics are gone he wasnt allowed to keep em up
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

I already know she retired.Soleru explained what happened, that's why i'm asking if someone can help & email this guy because he'll have her 4 photo sets which we can't get anymore.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Does anyone have the set with her on the couch.I can't seem to find it & the links i have found are dead.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links