Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » wwe / ashlee simpson (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: wwe / ashlee simpson
elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elijah   Email elijah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya,no problem.Theres also a few other sets of her that i can't seem to find anywhere.Also if you guys didn't know Candice Michelle used to be a foot model.But I'm not a big fan of her feet or really her in general.
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elijah   Email elijah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theres one pic out of the set that I can post if someone could explain to me how.
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok,if somone has thease mickie james pics can somone photoshop them and get them up here asap!!hehe....my opinions are candice michelle,and trish stratus and lita have the best feet in wwe from what I've seen so far,midian was included in that pact till she was released..btw,I saw a very slight shot of melinas soles ina shot on wwe.com when mnm got the belts back n she poses using the belts to cover her "assets" and altho its not enough to judge,I'm jus gonna say I was suprised(ina bad way)but I need further investigation lol...btw victoria has the most retchid soles I've ever seen,not onely is she looking more manly as time goes on,but those feet are looking quite manly as well.
If your looking for wrestling footshots lordlucan is a great place,as it was stated before,and some posts on the board here that have variouse wwe women in it.and check out wrestlemania 22's pillow match,it apears candice michelle got some sole shots and I'm pretty sure tori had some as well in black stockings.

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/Elijahff/MickieJames-Legshow01.jpg

Theres the first of the set,am I allowed to link to explicit images?

Who is this Midian you speak of vineofthorns?The only Midian I knew in the WWE was a fat guy in the Undertaker's Ministry.

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he means Nidia and yes she was hot with really nice feet.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOOOOO!!! not from undertakers ministry hehe,adam x is right.sorry my memory of her @ the time writing here wasnt too good being its been a min since ive acually thought about her(how could I forget her soles in that wwe magazine from a couple years ago??sheesh on my part.but yea that one sole shot proved she had soles to die for
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

HOLY SHIIT!!! I HAD THAT THAT LEGSHOW MAG BACK IN THE DAY,I vagly remember the spread,my problem is when i moved i threw away the majority of my foot mags due to the amount i started to have was becoming overwelming.does anyone know wich issue it was(no,month,year) and if somone has the links for the explict pics please pm it to me jus incase i threw the mag out
elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

Message me and give me your e mail Vineofthorns and I'll try to hook you up with the pics.
footjoblover199
Board Regular
Member # 4934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoblover199   Email footjoblover199   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea u can hoook me up as well mate if you dont mind. and can someone please post in all d pics they speak of instead of talking bout them, i must see them!
btw has n e one got any ashlee simpson pics??

--------------------
lovin girls feet forever

Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok guys i found the thread back a while ago tht i posted of candice michelle's feet. elijah we are all entitled to our own opinions but come on borther i mean candice may suck in the ring but her feet are hot! anyways heres the links:
candice
candice2
candice3 candice 4

hopefully snistky will get ahold of these on tv!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://p074.ezboard.com/bsunserrae

In "Contributions" there's an AMAZING Ashlee shot.

--------------------

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

Ya Candice's feet are ok Ghost but would you say you prefered them over other diva's feet like Trish's,Stacy's or Torrie's? But either way its really cool to see WWE have 2 former foot models on the roster.BTW I encourage everybody to check out TNA Impact Thursday nights at 11,besides being superior to RAW in a lot of ways,Gail Kim,Traci Brooks and Jackie Gayda are really hot with incredibly sexy feet.And
footjoblover199 I can't post the Mickie James pics because they contain nudity.Feel free to Private Message me.

footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i met traci,gail and amber'oneil in person. they all have gorgeous feet you are so right. i hope wasnt to obvious when i met them cause i was staring for sure!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

Thats cool Ghost,I sit front row every month at the TNA ppv's and am always staring.The hottest girl by far in TNA tho is So Cal Val (the girl in my avatar.)
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Val is stunning but never makes camera on Impact sadly.

I'm hoping they bring in Lucy/Daffney sometime this year too.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links