Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Defunct Sites » Genie's Spot » Footjob Forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footjob Forum
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello hello!

I've had a lot of e-mails asking about the Footjob / Blowjob Forum that I had going for awhile. Unfortunately it was hacked several times, and the last time was a real doozy. I can't believe that people don't have better things to do -- than to mess with people's forums, websites and guestbooks. I guess I feel sorry for them... they must have pretty crappy lives - if hacking a forum brings them joy. Anyways, I know that due to 2257 laws that my friend Wu isn't posting footjob content anymore. It is totally understandable, and I should probably consider 2257 & evil hackers ~ if I want to reopen my forum. So I think the best plan is to reopen the forum within my Members area. Sorry it will be less accessable, but that way it will be protected, and less chance of someone maliciously tampering with it. But as I mentioned before, I do have some new plans for 1geniesfeet.com in the not so distant future... changes that will make my foot realm better. [Smile] For now, as you know I'm not posting on 1GF, but I still have my $9.99 / 30 day deal going on - so it isn't too bad. When I have everything ready - including the new footjob forum... I will definitely let you guys know!! Thanks.

Bye for now, Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey genie, it's your buddy again. im so sorry about your forum being hacked. how about i come over their and give you a great foot massage. i have a question for you though, i just wanna know when your going to do that column on mature woman's feet. i so badly wanna hear your brilliant incite on it. so anyway, stay beautiful and take care of your pretty feet.

p.s. im glad you liked my song baby, maybe i should sing a song about your feet sometime

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Champ,

Thanks for your message. It is always nice to hear from you. The footjob forum was hacked while I was away, and the hacker messed with the admin so I can't even get in anymore. *sigh* I really like my forum here on Wus... so I don't miss the other forum - except maybe for posting naughty footjob and blowjob pics. hehe

As for your question - Wu will be posting my new Column on the 15th of each month (I believe). I might even try to do some back posts for last year to get caught up. I guess we'll see how it goes. I don't know if my Column on Mature feet is going to be brilliant. lol I do appreciate your faith in my though. :-) But I will certainly do my best to tackle an interesting topic and subfetish. I for one do enjoy mature female feet, and I can appreciate the beauty of time. For me a Mature female foot probably starts around 40 years old and goes up from there. I know some people think mature feet start younger than that, but my opinion is that each decade the foot reveals more unique definition and character. So starting from 20 to 60+... each period has its own attractive qualities (assuming that the woman chooses to take care of her feet).

I did enjoy your song! I think it was sweet of you, and even courageous to sing it for your female friend. I am happy to hear that she appreciated it. To put it bluntly... you have balls. I like that. Footmen need to have confidence and feel comfortable expressing their ped passion. Not too many of the footmen around here could have done what you did, and also had the results that you did -- after the fact. hehe A lot of the men here only wish that they could do something like that. I'm impressed not only with your song, but with your very positive attitude!! Just my 2 cents.

Bye for now,
Love & Toe wiggles, Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey genie. she is so special to me. she was the woman who gave me the confidence to know that it is okay to compliment a beautiful mature woman on her feet and shoes. i truly love her for this. i saw her the past couple days and i have had the same ear-to-ear smile on my face since than. cant wait until the 15th when i see your column return. im a big fan of them and really love your in-depth analysis on my love of woman's feet

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi Champ,

I am happy to hear that your friend was able to help you gain confidence. That probably (in my opinion) is the key to enjoying ones foot fetish. When a person is positive and confident about their sexuality (male or female) -- it is a real turn on to the opposite sex.

Just to let you know, I did submit my January Column to Wu, but sadly I forgot all about the time difference, and I think he didn't have time to post it last night. My bad! I really need to make sure he gets it earlier next month - so he has more time. The funny part is that I wrote the Column weeks ago, but for some reason I didn't feel that happy with it when I needed to send it. I re-read it when I was putting the new background image, and thought gee this isn't really what I had planned to write on the topic. I am old enough to know better. I shouldn't review writing at the last minute. lol And to top it off I had a little html evilness that I couldn't figure out. Just one of those things. I haven't heard from Wu yet, but he'll more than likely post 'Mature Female Feet' this evening... stay tuned. Hope you enjoy it. Bye for now.

Take care,
Love Genie

ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

hey genie. that was an amazing column from today. i love your unique perspective into everything with woman's feet. now i know who to run to when i have questions or need advice on something. by the way,your mom sure does have attractive feet. your still my favorite though baby. so anyway, enjoyed the column and keep up the good work. stay beautiful and take care of your pretty feet.

p.s. one more thing, if you wanna see some sexy mature feet. go to this new website that i disscovered yesterday, www.feetoverforty.com. you'll enjoy it as much as i did.

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Genie,
Really enjoyed your column,and its good to see that you'll be doing a column every month again. Really missed you....

sincerely,
babinsky

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi there Champ,

How are you? Thank you for the compliments. I always appreciate your support. I'm certainly not a foot fetish expert, but I find it exciting to be able to discuss my fetish and share thoughts with my friends here. I hope that I can bring something to the Column each month that is interesting and / or entertaining.

BTW, thanks for the link ~ I hadn't seen that mature foot site before. It's very nice. :-)

Hello babinsky,

Missed me? Ahhh... that is sweet. Thank you very much. I definitely missed being here, and I am thrilled to be contributing to Wu's again. I do plan on a new foot related column every month, and I might even try to back post for the missed Columns last year. I don't like all the blanks. Please feel free to comment here on my forum anytime. Hope to see you around. Bye for now.

Love Genie xoxo

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links