Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Defunct Sites » Genie's Spot » 1geniesfeet.com Update

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1geniesfeet.com Update
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone,

I am been getting emails asking me when I'll be back to the Realm. I appreciate that some of you guys are anxious, and that certainly motivates me to get things rolling again! As I mentioned before, I have plans for 1GF and I am pretty sure that you are going to enjoy what I have in store. I am doing my best, but it is going to take a little longer than I thought. That is why I still have the $9.99 for 30 days special going on. It rebills for only $6.99... so if you join and you are a member when the new site is ready... you get to stay at $6.99 even though the price will go back up and there will be regular updates. [Smile]

But I want to keep my long time supporters happy - so I am trying to post now and then, so that you have something new to check out. Therefore yesterday I updated with a 7:16 minute morning doggie style footjob video with my ass up in the air and red painted toes. There was something else showing too! lol Something that only 4CS members have seen. hehe The footjob video clip is POV and in 2 different resolutions... I think you'll like it. I will definitely let you all know when I'm back on 1GF. I can't wait! [Hop]

BTW, I am still behind on e-mails, but I am trying to catch up. If you have contacted me, and I haven't replied to you in a long while - you are always welcome to write to me again. I don't want you to think I am ignoring you. That's all the news for now. Bye for now.

Take care,
Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links