Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Defunct Sites » Genie's Spot » Genie And Brat!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Genie And Brat!!!
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there,

How are you? As I mentioned the other day... my girlfriend came over to help me celebrate my 6 year anniversary for www.1geniesfeet.com And though I have a foot fetish... I really haven't played very much with a pair of female peds or been intimate with a girl. I have done a little foot massage and tease with two foot models, but nothing prepared me for what happened Saturday!!!

OMG!!! I can hardly describe our afternoon of foot fun in the sun. Brat is a hot MILF who has lovely large feet with long toes. She had a sexy silver toe ring and a dark red pedicure. Her sexy size 10's and pale creamy skin, were a nice contrast to my petite tanned feet. We kissed, licked, sucked, and bit each others toes, soles and heels. The heel and arch biting drove me wild. We did take some pictures together, but the videos are more amazing. I can't begin to tell you how naughty we were. We started out with some foot worship in the pool, but it soon escalated. I can't even post a preview here of the Pussy Foot video.

What did we do? Brat wanted me to penetrate her sweet pussy with my foot... I did!! Almost my entire foot went deep inside her! And then her boy friend grabbed my ankle, and used 'my ped' to foot fuck her until she climaxed! I am totally serious... that is what you'll see if you watch the latest video. I have never experienced anything like it. It was absolutely incredible! It is beyond words. It was wild, intense, and felt extraordinary. I don't even think that I have ever seen anything like it before... let alone feel something like that!

I don't know what else to say. lol Here are a few regular pics from that day, but to enjoy foot worship and the nasty clip that I just told you about... you'll have to check out the video section of my site. It is 11:00 minutes. You won't be disappointed.

-

-

-

Love & Toe Wiggles,
Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW Genie........those r some SEXY PICS.......my dick got rock hard from them [Mmm] Both pairs of feet look so soft and sexy.....thanks for posting them def will have 2 take care of some business [Jerkoff] ....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much trevorfeet!! Hope you blow a nice big messy load for my girlfriend Brat. She has lovely large soft feet and sexy toes. I am encouraging her to do more pics / vids with me. So I'll be sure to tell her about your compliment... she loves cum and loves the though of men jacking off to her peds! She's a very naughty girl. hehe

Love, Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a HUGE messy load......nothing better than 2 hot MILF's and there sexy feet......def my biggest fantasy....alwys fantasized about a MILF letting have at her feet sucking her toes kissing her soles mmmmm just the thought gets me so excited.....any tips on how to get a MILF 2 do that lol...im 22 eager 2 learn and if u would like 2 see good size u know where ....thanks again for the pics i think its time for pt2 of that messy load.....
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi trevorfeet,

The bigger the better! hehe Messy is always good. I really don't think that I have any real 'tips' for you... confidence without cockiness is always an attractive feature... your willingness to learn will also be a plus. I personally don't meet my friends and fans, but my girlfriend Brat is very open, and sometimes will meet people for real-time get-togethers. Maybe you could send me a picture or two... let me know your location... tell me about yourself, and maybe I can see about arranging a foot session for you with her. I can see if Brat is interested in having a young stud service her lovely large feet and soles. :-) Ya never know, fantasies do can come true. Message me through the contact page on my foot site, and I'll forward any messages and pictures Brat's way!! No promises trevorfeet, but we'll see what she says. Okay? Bye for now.

Take care,
Love Genie xoxo

fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Hey Genie......just sent ya a msg on your contact page...so hopefully you get.....thanks again for responding....like i said in the msg keep the pics cumming....Take care!!
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi Trevor,

Yes, I did receive both of your messages, and I replied. :-)

We'll see what happens.....

Thank you,
Take care, Genie xoxo

Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That little intro almost made me lose my load...

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Hey Genie.....
Just replied back....hope you enjoy!!! Ill keep my fingers crossed and dick up lol.....

Kisses 2 those sexy soles of yours...take care
Adios!

*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi Trevor,

Thank you - I'll definitely pass them on!

I'll be in touch when I hear from her.

Bye for now,
Love Genie xoxo

*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi trevorfeet

I'm sorry... I have lost touch with Brat (she's a busy lady). Did she ever get back to you?? Let me now. Bye for now.

Love Genie xoxo

swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, Just shot my load to that first pic. Thanks Genie your feet are so amazing

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genie,

That little foot went deep inside her, huh? [Smile] I bet that was quite kinky... With her size 10s, her big toe might have done you in. Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Genie,
Always love your foot pics. You have gorgeous feet. Ever felt like coming to England to give a lucky lad a footjob, and can I be at the front of the queue! Heh heh.

Russ

Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links