Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Defunct Sites » Genie's Spot » Anyone on MySpace?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone on MySpace?
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I finally gave in... My girl friend Carrie Moon encouraged me to get a MySpace. So I figured it was about time, and I decided to open one up... and add some stuff. Since I've had a rotten miserable cold since coming back from AdultCon -- I had some free time to play around on the computer and add some pictures. They aren't all feet related, but I'll surely be adding more. But now I don't know if any of my dear foot friends here on Wu's has an account too?!? I think that Facebook is probably more popular for you guys, but who knows. If you do have a MySpace, please feel free to add me. [Smile]

* Genie's MySpace *

I hope to see you there. Bye for now. [Smile]

Sole scrunches, Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you have taken the plunge genie lol I do have both (Facebook and myspace) So I shall go right on ahead and add you on myspace. Look forward to seeing you on the other side [Big Grin]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Foot Lover Of London!

It took me a long time, but yes I finally took the plunge. I had to get with the times.

Thanks for the add request... :-) Nice page you have. I'll definitely see you there!

Take care,
Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Genie,

Always good 2 see you! [Big Grin] I've been wanting to create my own page for MySpace, but always hesitant. I think a part of me doesn't want the rest of the World to find out about my fetishes: (i.e. HJ-BJ-FJ fantasies [Roll Eyes] ) Let's face it, when you're on MySpace, it's pretty much WORLD WIDE! I'm a very private person. Unless I decide to create an alternate page of myself, I'll be just as happy, hangin' out in chat rooms & forums, like Wu's.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iop
Loyal Member
Member # 26458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iop   Email iop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Genie,
Thanx for creating myspace account. May I request you to create one account on "ORKUT" also?

Posts: 56 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may have to retract my last statement. I am now, Officially on MySpace! [Big Grin] I'm known as "Weekend_Warrior". If anyone's curious, here's my link....

http://www.myspace.com/gonavy_8404

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genie, love your feet. my url is www.myspace.com/atlboss. I have already sent you a request to add me

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy06
Board Regular
Member # 28603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy06   Author's Homepage   Email footboy06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Genie, i love your site, i hope we can chat on myspace.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RayBuck
Board Regular
Member # 22510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RayBuck   Email RayBuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent you a request as well. My myspace name is RayVeers. By the way, I love your sexy feet!
Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sxyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 29775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sxyfeet   Email Sxyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is http://www.myspace.com/sxyfeet08 See you there [Smile]
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.myspace.com/eyeforfeet

[Smile]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's up genie? this is my websites official my space page i'm sending you the link to. the other page your on, is just my regular for the lames page. lol. nah i'm kidding; but you know i would love to add you wich i will; but i wanted to leave you this message, to prepare you for that, so your not confused by my invite. p.s. i read the g-spot article on mature feet; and i have to say, you know alot more about the foot fetish mind, than i could have ever thought about you. we are so lucky, the woman with worlds hottest feet, happens to have an understanding for our needs. http://www/myspace.com/solesquirtersnyc
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randyssexyfeet
Major Player
Member # 3108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randyssexyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email randyssexyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to your Myspace Genie?

--------------------
If you like cum covered feet and shoes, check out my links.

http://platformhighheels.com
http//clips4sale.com/?122

For a private cam show: http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?NickName=RandyPHH

Posts: 167 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links