Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » A Lovely Find

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Lovely Find
Raquel_LuvsStinkyBareSoles
Board Regular
Member # 13059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raquel_LuvsStinkyBareSoles   Email Raquel_LuvsStinkyBareSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here though I am a long time fan of Wu's Feet links site here. I love women's stinky, wrinkled, smelly, dirty, dusty, and most importantly, BARE, feet soles. I thank the universe every day that I was born a lesbian woman so that I can smell, kiss, lick and love on and just enjoy my own size 9 bare smellies [Smile] . Anyway -

I found a random image through AUBA and it let me to Ray's Homegrown Feet, a very nice site with over 96 fair sized samples that I've been masturbating to for the last 48 hours now, they're that good. When I fall asleep last night, I was dreaming about this girl's soles and I really thought the rest of my fellow feet fans here (that's you!) would like me to share her.

I say this every time I find really good stuff, but even if I were to only have the samples, I could die happy now... but I am definitely going to be signing up with Ray's site (provided they will take an international money order in US funds). Kisses,
Raquel

-

-

Posts: 15 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Raquel! Firstly Welcome to Wu's forums. Great to see another one of us joining this site! [Wu]
And scondly, what a great post! Those shots really are great and the soles look cute as hell!
Thansk a lot for sharing these! Great stuff!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, great pics. Looks like she walks barefoot naturally and not purposely trying to dirty them up. Great sole shape and beautiful toes. Thanks for the share, Raquel.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Wu's Raquel!! Its always great to have another woman's point of view around here and the idea of a woman able to get pleasure from her own feet fascinates me to no end (there are others on here who love to suck their feet), looking forward to your company around here!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 13059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raquel_LuvsStinkyBareSoles   Email Raquel_LuvsStinkyBareSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Creamysoles, I completely agree. It's very easy to tell when a woman who never goes barefoot (not even at home) has walked around in some dirt for a website. Dirtyfeetgirls, as much as I like some of their stuff, is guilty of overdoing this with some of their gals.

Feetness, you're right - isn't it great when you come across a photo or two that are really special treasures like these? They're not always the biggest or fanciest, but they're sure appreciated. I'm making a desktop wallpaper from the first one using Macromedia Fireworks to really spice up the area apart from the pic and make it stand out. I'll post it here when it's ready.

Guitardrew, thanks to you and to Creamysoles (love that nick) and Feetness, for making me feel so welcome and at home here! [Smile] To show my thanks, for convenience's sake here are a few more pics from Ray's. I love rough, cracked heels and soles (I love soft wrinkled soles too, but the rough ones are rarer to find online - Ray seems to have a good mix of all).

Kisses,

Raquel
P.S. My bare feet stink! [Smile]
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 15 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff]

Rachuel, welcome to the board!!

What do your peds smell like?? [Mmm]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 13059

Hi there ilikesosftpeds! Thanks for the welcome, it's appreciated [Smile] . My peds STINK! [Big Grin]

Kisses,

Raquel

P.S. They're also dirty and dusty more often than less, but the stink does not abate. [Smile]

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the board!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Raquel_LuvsStinkyBareSoles:
Hi there ilikesosftpeds! Thanks for the welcome, it's appreciated [Smile] . My peds STINK! [Big Grin]

Kisses,

Raquel

P.S. They're also dirty and dusty more often than less, but the stink does not abate. [Smile]

Raquel, I hope you don't mind me asking you a couple of foot questions.

Now, I know you are only into women, but how would you feel if some guy was checking out your peds and was aroused by them? Would you like it, not like it so much, or feel "neautral" about it- don't really care?

I just have to ask you because you are a female that loves female peds like us guys, and it is great to get your perspective on this.

It is so hot when I see two women smelling/kissing/licking/sucking each others feet; and I bet you feel the same way! [Mmm]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some hell of a find man these are so awsome [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sub-metro
Board Regular
Member # 16446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sub-metro   Email sub-metro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice 'girls next door' feet.
BEST post I've seen in a while.
Forget about the model types.

--------------------
An offer of a relaxing foot massage after a long work day can lead to some nice toe sniffing...

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
STINK FEET I LOVE
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool another sniffing fantic [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]
Welcome to the board [Cheers] Raquel!

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljudd_feet
Board Regular
Member # 16180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljudd_feet   Author's Homepage   Email ljudd_feet       Edit/Delete Post 
welcome to the site,i wish i could smell your feet right now on my face [Mmm]
Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links