Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » must see three girl foot video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: must see three girl foot video
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 2 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At first, I couldn't wait to see the blonde girl's feet. I was not disappointed when she ditched her pumps, revealing her ultra-high arches, perfect toes, prominent balls of the feet, and supple soles. Then the redhead came in the room. I love redheads, so when she took her pumps off, I was darn near a puddle of goo. Those large feet with ultra-high arches, irresitable toes, prominent balls of the feet, and butter soles placed beside the blonde girl's feet was too much for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be0KJkOPVTM

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha nice. Gave me some good French practice.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are saying that, according to that article thay're reading, [Thumbs Up] 43% of men consider feet as sexually important.... i.e. we're billions out there !!
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i don't know a word of in french, yet i underestood everything. they are telling us to jerk off while they play with their feet. only shit, i just learned another laguaje.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy Shit do we need a show like that here in the US.... Prime time TV would be nice!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is one of the reasons I like this great forum.

Thanks for sharing.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was WAY to fun to watch!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wacky French.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strawberrry
Board Regular
Member # 15446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strawberrry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well i'm french & you know what ? The redhead thinks that her feet are the most beautiful, with "a perfect spacing between the toes and great arched soles"

Damn she's right, her feet are my favorites !

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I found that quite funny. My French is a bit rusty but I picked up the gist of it - and all three women had great feet. But does the clip not reinforce the stereotype of the 'weird' foot fetishist? I thought the filmmakers were protraying the bloke at the gym, as being on the way to deviancy, although that might be too stronger a word. Just an observation, but a good clip nonethless.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by F18Hornet:
I found that quite funny. My French is a bit rusty but I picked up the gist of it - and all three women had great feet. But does the clip not reinforce the stereotype of the 'weird' foot fetishist? I thought the filmmakers were protraying the bloke at the gym, as being on the way to deviancy, although that might be too stronger a word. Just an observation, but a good clip nonethless.

The U.S. is open-minded to a point. There are quite a few countries that have more open minds. I saw an overseas interviewer give Heidi Klum a foot massage on youtube. And I've seen clip stores with models and actresses being interviewed by a guy that likes feet. He gets them to sniff their shoes, and do other foot fetish things.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links