Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Canadian feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Canadian feet
Intacept
Board Regular
Member # 4630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Intacept     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello fellow footlovers,

I am posting a photobucket link to a few sample photos of my girlfriend's feet.

Let me know if you like them, we may create a site depending on the popularity, or may just keep it simple and post a few photos now and again.
This could be the beginning of something great or simply go nowhere, your comments will make it or break it so to speak.

We are from Canada.
Photo Bucket Webpage of my girl's feet!
Enjoy!

-Patrick
p75a@hotmail.com

Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
niiiiiice....where in canada r you from?
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intacept
Board Regular
Member # 4630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Intacept     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We are in the Province of Ontario, Canada.

I can't display her face for "employment" reasons I'm afraid, so I apologize for that.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in Ottawa.

Beautiful feet by the way. Just gorgeous!

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can tell you are a sole lover. I like them...can you post some of her toes. I saw that one pic, but it wasn't enough. [Smile]

Thanks for posting.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mack_Daddy
Major Player
Member # 7714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mack_Daddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, very nice. Think you could tell us her name?
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intacept
Board Regular
Member # 4630

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Since some of you seemed to liker her feet at the non pedicured, straight out of her shoes look, wait until she has her feet all done up.

I am in Ottawa as well.

More photos to come.....

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice, and great shots. Loved her soles, but I'd also love to see some toes!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Intacept:
Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Since some of you seemed to liker her feet at the non pedicured, straight out of her shoes look, wait until she has her feet all done up.

I am in Ottawa as well.

More photos to come.....

I'm in Ottawa as well. Nice shots btw.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Im in halifax and going to calgary every two weeks....nice to meet some fellow countrymen! Those are some great looking soles...cant wait for the next set of pics!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intacept
Board Regular
Member # 4630

To Mack_Daddy,

Her name is Isabelle.

We will be taking some more photos very soon, yes of toes too [Wink] .

Patrick & Isabelle
footfetishcouple@hotmail.com

Intacept
Board Regular
Member # 4630

Ok,

I was able to take 15 more photos, but my GF is getting angry because she wants to wait until she gets her pedicure done before I snap more photos.
So these are some more before she gets her pedicure.

I will try to take more photos before and after pedicure.....try that is.... Enjoy!!
Link to Photobucket feet photo set No#2

Patrick & Isabelle
footfetishcouple@hotmail.com

toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they are nice. what size are they?
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intacept
Board Regular
Member # 4630

Her feet are size 7.5. [Smile]
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol guys guys.....im from ottawa also....where are you guys all from in ottawa? i bet some of us live close
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links