Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » MEl and Dafne are back! :-)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MEl and Dafne are back! :-)
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys, after a long sunny summer we just updated our site and also our clipstore! :-)
Hope you haven't forgotten about us! ;-)

clips4sale.com/store/4111]web page

-

-

web page

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
uaaauuuuuu...!! beauty girl, i love your soles
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pics as always mel !

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deggs
Board Regular
Member # 3661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deggs   Email Deggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's what I'm talking about! Beautiful!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...but I did a mess with the links! [Big Grin]
Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous feet! and you do "tear-up" that bikini! Love "feet at the beach" pics! The two "at the beach" sets are marvelous!

[ September 19, 2006, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!
I've been to the site alot lately! Lots of quality pictures and poses on there.
Both Mel and Dafne have amazing mouthwatering feet, and i'm glad to see these pics posted on Wu's!
Cheers [Thumbs Up] [Mmm]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links