Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » foot archer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot archer
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this video is nuts, look what she can do with her feet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoOG6zqYnYw

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grishnak
Board Regular
Member # 16756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grishnak   Email Grishnak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, that was simply amazing
Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats good. I love it, do you know what I would like her to do with her feet. [Eek!]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing!!!

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing talent, amazingly beautiful girl!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's impressive. I wonder what drove her to even attempt something like that! She must have had an interest in her feet, or been involved with someone who had an interest in her feet, to have considered such a "feat." [Laugh]

I'd let her shoot my arrows any day! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bet she could some 1 a hell of a FJ [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I remember watching that on tv actually! Except while watching it, we were watching it with my girl and her parents! My girl knew what exactly was going through my "head" [Big Grin] while watching it, but I had to contain my jaw from dropping. Oh the possibilities with those feet [Hump] that was a great find on youtube though! Thanks for reminding me of that television event! [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guguplex
Board Regular
Member # 3371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guguplex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I had to be executed, well... this is the best way to die .... I think .... donīt you think so?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links