Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Sexy Lady Nicole - Like ice in the sunshine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy Lady Nicole - Like ice in the sunshine
Blue Shoes
Loyal Member
Member # 15890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Shoes   Author's Homepage   Email Blue Shoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Young sexy lady Nicole relaxing in the sun, enjoying her ice cream.

"Sorry only one Ice left, and this is mine ...

... if you want something to lick, lick my feet" :-)

-

"So I´ve finished my ice cream yet... but I guess you have a lot more to lick..."

-

See sexy lady Nicole in 6 photoseries on http://www.feetbunnys.com

Have Fun

Ralph

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My goodnes her feet are hot (and so is the rest of her). Brilliant post...I really enoyed these!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
123toe
Board Regular
Member # 8093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 123toe   Email 123toe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Delicious feet
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I think I would pick the feet over ice cream too!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Both the ice cream and her feet look delicious to me! She's great!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Give me that ice cream and her feet and then we can have a licking ice cream off her feet contest with one contestant! Beautiful.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edward De Vere
Loyal Member
Member # 8565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edward De Vere   Email Edward De Vere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Sorry only one Ice left, and this is mine ... You know she had to say that hahaha [Tongue] She is a very beautiful woman, but her feet dont do it for me..so were is that ice cream..

--------------------
Smooth and intriguing like i said!

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleitudeX
Major Player
Member # 15339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleitudeX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ill proivid the toping, a light cream but slightly warm.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links