Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Wife & Friends

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife & Friends
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have not posted any pics in awhile so I thought I would share some of my current shots I got within the last couple of weeks. Have plenty more, but usually I do not get enough responses to do a repost. I usually take the pictures for my own personal pleasure. If you want more let me know, if not no responses are needed. Enjoy
 -
Wife in flip flops and purple decorated toenails

-
3 stone design catching some sun

-
A Friend posing for me

-
A Friend posing for me

-
Another Friend

[ September 27, 2006, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: lovepaintedtoenails ]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
The pics with the blue polish were great! I also like the first one taken too. Keep posting plz...keep up the great work!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
uauuu...nice flip flops
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the 3rd and 4th picture,I'd like to see more of her [Drool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks absolutely wonderful to me! Loved all the nail colors, and the flip-flops.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Funny you say that FTPHANTOM, they are 2 different chicks. I love long toes and even more when they are painted.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links