Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Wet Feet, outside in the rain.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wet Feet, outside in the rain.
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rain! Heavy rain at that. We took the opportunity to go out and take some "wet feet" pictures for Feetluvr.

Wow, it was chilly! She was really shocked at how cold the water was (it was only about 10C outside) but she really enjoyed splashing in the puddles and walking barefoot in the rain. [Smile]

So here you go Feetluvr, I hope you enjoy these:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

... scroll down for the remaining pics ...

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
... and the last of the series:

-  -  -  -  -  -

These were so much fun, we'll probably do some more. Great idea Feetluvr!!!

Best wishes to everyone.

--------------------

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, those feet are soooooo HOT! You've gotta take some pics with shoe dangling and bare sole shots!

THANKS!!!

Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome set bro- and I'm so flattered that you guys did that for me! Loved everything, the poses, the nailpolish, the toe rings, the flip-flops. Couldn't have been better. Tell her she's incredibly awesome for doing this. I'll enjoy them immensely.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Thanks for your encouraging comments. I have forwarded them to my lady, and she says she's happy you enjoyed the pictures.

We'll take more! Any requests, feel free to ask.

--------------------

nephilim_nut
Board Regular
Member # 16243

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nephilim_nut   Email nephilim_nut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are a very lucky man! Your lady has really hot feet! I hope you'll put up another set soon. as morefeetplz said some dangling shots would be great.

be good.

--------------------
i'm new here, be nice.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love her juicy toe's even the pinky toe,she has exqusite sexy looking feet.When ever you all get a chance,if it's not too cold up there yet,how about some dirty sole shot's,from bare footing out door's,and some sniffing picture's would be cool [Big Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

We're going to work on fulfilling some of the requests when we're on vacation next weekend. Banff, here we come!

We'll try for some outdoors barefoot stuff, dirty soles. And also dangle!

Thanks for the great comments and suggestions. If you think of anything else, let me know!

--------------------

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great idea, wonderful pics! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
milky
Board Regular
Member # 15587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for milky   Email milky       Edit/Delete Post 
Dont mean to be rude but she seriously needs to lose weight
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links