Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » sexy girls and their shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sexy girls and their shoes
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone,

We regularly help our girls connect with their fans by selling their worn socks, stockings, heels, and sneakers for them.

Here are a few up for grabs.

The rest are at www.workoutgirlsfeet.com/shoes.html Click the blinking text to go in. You can go to the other four pages of shoes by clicking the links near the bottom of the first page of shoes you see. All of the info about them is at the top of the first page of each page of shoes.

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ October 02, 2006, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: jediofthefeet ]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

-

-

-

--------------------

Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics.. sharp and clear! I love them all!
But the pic with the fluffy pink slippers.. and the sole stretch is sexy [Smile]

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn this babe is super fine! [Smile] thanks for sharing man!
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How can the fans be sure that the Jedi hasn't first "tested" all of these shoes personally? Imagine sticking your snoot in a pump to discover.... [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice collection, Something for everyone!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome. Those pics are just awesome.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
totally hot looking feet and women

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

That's a good one LeDaemon. [Jerkoff]

I never "blasted off" in a pair of shoes before. I've bought pairs from Mandy of Mandyness, and all I've ever done is sniff them. If I ever "blasted off" in them, I would throw them away. Mandy is not around as much anymore, so I consider her shoes collectors items.

The shoes the girls bring by to sell come straight off their feet, and go directly to their fans, along with all the photos and DVD the girls shot while wearing them.

So no surprises for the fans...and LeDaemon "No soup for you!!!" LOL

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice collection.. a little for everyone.. some nice pics too

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spence04
Major Player
Member # 16520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spence04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
beautiful, i made a mess!
Posts: 117 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those are some sweet French pedicued toes......
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links