Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » The end of the foot-saving story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The end of the foot-saving story
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This man saw me during the accident I told you before... He run to his car & came back in a minute with a car first-aid set. It took a long time before a long, very slim piece of glass was extracted from my poor foot.

-

-

-

Let me remind you that you can visit my Barefoot Diary Blog where I post my new stories with pics daily:
http://www.city-feet.com/preview/preview-diary.html
and the site in general:
http://www.city-feet.com/preview/preview.html

Thank you for your kind attention!
Your Barefoot Mila.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid11711
BANNED
Member # 16785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sid11711   Email Sid11711       Edit/Delete Post 
Why didn't you mention that there was a Good Samaritan who volunteered to stand by and take photos of the event? He or she should be credited for them.

--------------------
Sid

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The last picture... mmmmmmm... wishful thinking!
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sid11711:
Why didn't you mention that there was a Good Samaritan who volunteered to stand by and take photos of the event? He or she should be credited for them.

I did the photos by myself! It was a great luck that I had my photocamera along on my neck!!!
& the last pic was made by this man who helped me, I asked him for the full pictire)))!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
The last picture... mmmmmmm... wishful thinking!
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

)))) You're sweet as usual!)
Thanx!))) I love this one either!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links