Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Hooker's Size 10s

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hooker's Size 10s
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
This girl, Ally, was my 1st AND favorite hooker. She had these amazing smelling (& tasting) size 10s that I will never forget.

I did so many things with her feet that Mother Nature never intended for two humans to be doing in a million years, but I did them all anyway... with unregrettable enjoyment [Big Grin]

Here is 5'10" Ally. Words can do her feet no justice!
 -

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice tall woman... her soles heavenly! I like tall girls with big long feet!

Great! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's a hooker? Best quality ho ever.

Always loved her feet. Was she expensive?

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TTT
Board Regular
Member # 699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TTT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The best feet I have ever gotten has been from the hookers I have employed. Largest feet, smallest feet, most ticklish feet, and the most suckable toes I have had all came from them. And they have never been judgemental of my fetish. It's been quite awhile since I employed one, but it was well worth it when I did.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, she was expensive, but probably moreso cuz I offered too high back then and did not know how to bargain.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canadian Foot Guy
Loyal Member
Member # 5670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Canadian Foot Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, you gotta post more!!! Hooker feet are my fav. I havnt had the guts to try it myself yet.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
nice tyler! good find you got there! Did you have any hookers since then?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by snft:
Dude, you gotta post more!!! Hooker feet are my fav.

There's more free pics and clips of her here

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Did you have any hookers since then?

Only had one since then and she was a cracked out hoe. More trouble than she was worth, but the cracked out ho did lead me to a hot black girl whom I had a very brief time with but she had amazing soft toes.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links