Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Boyfriend Ravenous 4 Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boyfriend Ravenous 4 Feet
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Lia LaBowe relaxes on the couch as I have my way with her tasty soles & toes.

Lia also wants foot fans to know that she is available for custom shoots while she is in Los Angeles from 29 Oct - 2 Nov. (Details here if interested).

Clip:
 -

Pics:
 -  -  -  -

...credited from this Clips4Sale Clip.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
another great set tyler! for me tell lia to slap some blue polish on those nails and have some lucky guy suck them!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
hence the name blue toe lover [Smile]

I know what ya mean now. I'm in the mood to try out some middle purple shade for some reason. Just want to change it up plus haven't had it yet. Got a new 5'9" chic with size 10 feet who's gonna fill that need for me on Nov 4th.

Not sure what Lia will have in store for me if I even work with her. If I do work with her, it will likely be my first shoot where fans drive the theme of the content as opposed to me.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links