Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » My Girlfriend's Sleeping Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Girlfriend's Sleeping Feet
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFeetLover22   Email FemaleFeetLover22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My girlfriend was sleeping so I had my way with her feet. Hope you guys like these, post some feedback and comments.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

vvvvv Continues below in next post vvvvv

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFeetLover22   Email FemaleFeetLover22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
continued from above:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

vvvvv last few below vvvvv

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

last few from above:

-

-

Thanks for vieweing and I look forward to comments and feedback.

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pics!

I wish my wife wasn't such a light sleeper.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UFGT1989
Major Player
Member # 3385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UFGT1989   Email UFGT1989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very cool! From the shine on her soles, I can tell you had a lot of fun with her feet!
Posts: 100 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice toes and soles!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful man! Keep 'em coming!

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

quote:
Originally posted by UFGT1989:
Very cool! From the shine on her soles, I can tell you had a lot of fun with her feet!

Yup I had a great time with them as well as with the rest of her [Wink]
chrisbbb
Major Player
Member # 8473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chrisbbb   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
once i a while, a great post like this comes along [Smile]

can we see some face, and how old is she? [Smile]

--------------------
 -

FeetXpress - A Dutch Foot Blog

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bet that was the best release you've ever had. I'd go insane! And, i love the way her 2nd & 3rd toes are joined. Very unique.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful sleepy soles, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that's weird....i have the same quilt on my bed and the same carpet on my floor, and my bed is right up against the window with the very same venetian blinds...the picture set looks like it was taken in my bedroom. [Eek!]
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With feet like that, I wouldn't leave them alone either! Thanks for posting the pics.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow! now that's an interesting set of pics!
Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

quote:
Originally posted by chrisbbb:
once i a while, a great post like this comes along [Smile]

can we see some face, and how old is she? [Smile]

It took a while to get here warmed up to the idea of her foot being on the net, so she is not ready for a pic of her face on the net for sure. She is 25.

quote:
Originally posted by cs:
that's weird....i have the same quilt on my bed and the same carpet on my floor, and my bed is right up against the window with the very same venetian blinds...the picture set looks like it was taken in my bedroom. [Eek!]

Haha the pic was taken at her apartment (graduate student housing). There is a twin bed but we slept on a Queen size air mattress on the floor, easier for two people to fit.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links