Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Perpetual Foot Hottie Karen (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Perpetual Foot Hottie Karen
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Karen has always ranked somewhere in my top ten of favorite foot girls on the 'net today.

She's been a foot fetish model, has a hard core video floating around out there somewhere and just recently had her boobs pumped up... [Confused]

Through it all she is still around and treats us foot guys to some spetacular shots of her perfect little feet!

I think her specialty is RRS! Bring it on! [Drool]

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MMMMore:

]  -  -  -  -  -  - [

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Next:

]  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Carried away:

]  -  -  -  -  -  - [

--------------------
 -

Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

For now this is it:

]  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyEgg   Author's Homepage   Email CrazyEgg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is hot...thanks for the post Outback.

--------------------
http://c-e-designs.com/foot_fetish

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdk597
Loyal Member
Member # 17509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdk597     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Karen rocks. She has a new website now called Karen's Bitches. Crude yet alluring. [Big Grin]

Neither friends Amy nor Kate are among her bitches though. Probably stands to reason as I've never seen anything that would lead me to believe either would qualify as such. [Smile]

Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GREAT GIRL!!!! WOOOWWW
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes i discovered her about three years ago and i still enjoy her pics she has very nice feet and she is alos hot on top of that

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely gorgeous gal! Thanks for sharing!!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I so love this chick and her feeet
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
man she's like my favorite, find MORE!! lol
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Eek!] Oh MY!! My goodness! OOOOOOOWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! [Drool] You are on a roll OB69!!! 5th gear to the floor... all the way!!! [Thumbs Up] These are some damn good looking eats [Mmm] RRS Baby! [Woot] I LOVE it! [Thud]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics! Iknow I am a foot lover, but Karen takes great back pics! She is wonderful!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Yeah she is the princess of the RRS! It seems like almost every barefoot set she does has something that leaves me drooling...I just want to start licking at her toes and not stop until I reach the sweet spot between her cheeks.... [Joint]

More pics on the way!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links