Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Detailed Sole Shots (Wrinkles) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Detailed Sole Shots (Wrinkles)
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I havent posted any photo sets in a while.
Been busy as heck.

Thought I might need to come back strong.
Hope you all like this set as much as I do.
Number 10 is my favorite!
Enjoy.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
5th one down is pretty hot...thanks!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyEgg   Author's Homepage   Email CrazyEgg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lovely...the feet of a someone who goes barefoot all the time.

--------------------
http://c-e-designs.com/foot_fetish

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WrinklesAndDirtLover:

I ain't got no fancy lernin or nothin but I thinks I only count 8 pics..... [Smile]

BTW I like the pic that shows her soles as she sits crossed at the ankle...

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love them all!! Especially with her face in them wearing that sinister grin! She looks like she's enjoying watching me beat off to those sexy wrinkled soles! And her toe spreads are fantastic!! I'm going to be sore in the morning.
Thank you!! More please! Could you take some shots with her laying on the floor on her tummy, with her looking back at the camera? Camera should be on the floor at worms eye view. Keep her smiling to.

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
quote:
Originally posted by WrinklesAndDirtLover:

I ain't got no fancy lernin or nothin but I thinks I only count 8 pics..... [Smile]

BTW I like the pic that shows her soles as she sits crossed at the ankle...

Yeah, I had intended to post 12. When I hit send I learned I was only able to post 8. I cut 7-8-11-12 at the last second. That was supposed to be 10 though!
Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

quote:
Originally posted by tyger7:
I love them all!! Especially with her face in them wearing that sinister grin! She looks like she's enjoying watching me beat off to those sexy wrinkled soles! And her toe spreads are fantastic!! I'm going to be sore in the morning.
Thank you!! More please! Could you take some shots with her laying on the floor on her tummy, with her looking back at the camera? Camera should be on the floor at worms eye view. Keep her smiling to.

Enjoy 7-8-11-12 then!
 -
 -
 -
 -

SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can't beat wrinkles, awsome post! [Cheers]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tack
Major Player
Member # 2371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tack   Email Tack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hotttttt

--------------------
Come check out the Clip Store! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/35180

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
any chance of getting a peek at her toes??
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
fucking hotttt damnnnnnnnnnn im gonna put a few of them pics on my ipod may i ask how old this lovely milf is

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have waited my entire life to see something like this, thank you very much and keep it up...and please don't neglect her lovely face!!
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fabulous soles, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Oscar1:
I have waited my entire life to see something like this, thank you very much and keep it up...and please don't neglect her lovely face!!

Me too... [Big Grin]

Can we have more [Tongue] ?

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, kinda rough. Not my deal, sorry bud.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links