Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Pose Your Toes - 11/28/2006 (Keeper in black stockings)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pose Your Toes - 11/28/2006 (Keeper in black stockings)
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
We have a new set of Keeper today. The Member's section is updated with three pages (75 photos) of her wearing an evening gown and black stockings. Even when she's dressed elegantly, she's still so cute!

-
 -

[ November 28, 2006, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cool

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UFGT1989
Major Player
Member # 3385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UFGT1989   Email UFGT1989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice. do you have pics of her barefeet?
Posts: 100 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FetishExtra
Major Player
Member # 12999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FetishExtra   Author's Homepage   Email FetishExtra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
first picture is impressive, I would like to see her barefoot also [Wink]

--------------------
Fetishextra Clips

Posts: 106 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyEgg   Author's Homepage   Email CrazyEgg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice.

--------------------
http://c-e-designs.com/foot_fetish

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Barefeet? You're darn tootin' I got photos of her barefoot during that shoot. I'll slip one in here for you later. Gotta upload it first.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links