Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Soles of Silk - Wendy's Wet -n- Dirty Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Wendy's Wet -n- Dirty Soles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone,

A lot of you seem to like the dirty soles theme in photos. I also get a lot of people asking me for pictures of models with wet feet. Well, during Wendy's most recent shoot we went to a waterfall at a nearby park and I went to town shooting her feet, first all dirty from walking around on the rocks, dirt and fallen trees, and then all wet from the water tumbling over the waterfall above.

The rest of the set and more photos of Wendy can be found on Soles of Silk.

Also this week I added in 15 avatars for members to use. Bethany's can be found below:

Patrick

Bethany Avatar
 -

Wendy - size 8
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyEgg   Author's Homepage   Email CrazyEgg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice Patrick...once again you bring great shots of soles to the world

--------------------
http://c-e-designs.com/foot_fetish

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
awsome pics bro

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Cry] So good it hurts !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
during Wendy's most recent shoot we went to a waterfall at a nearby park and I went to town shooting her feet, first all dirty from walking around on the rocks, dirt and fallen trees, and then all wet from the water tumbling over the waterfall above.

Love it, love, love it! (Yes I love wet feet). Excellent idea with making the avatar's too!

This scenario brought back some pleasant memories for me too. For a short time while in college I dated a young 18 year old girl that I met who worked at the same department store as I did back in my hometown. She was cute, long blonde hair and a killer body. One Saturday during the summer I took she and two of her girlfriends to a local state park that had a lake and a waterfall. Since we were going swimming they all had their bathing suits on underneath shorts and a top and were all wearing flip-flops.

Once we got there, we decided to hike back a short trail to the waterfall before going to the lake. We parked the car and my heart stopped as my date came around the side of the car barefoot. Although she was usually barefoot at home, she wasn't a full-time barefooter so I asked her whether she'd be alright without her flip-flops because it was an un-improved forest path. She said she'd be fine. I had the time of my life following her down the path, and occassionally having to hold her hand and help her as she gingerly walked through the dirt, leaves, and over rocks. What fun!

After that we went swimming and sun-bathing at the lake and boy did she tear up a bikini. It was an incredible day to say the least.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Simply irresistable.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff, awesome soles!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
during Wendy's most recent shoot we went to a waterfall at a nearby park and I went to town shooting her feet, first all dirty from walking around on the rocks, dirt and fallen trees, and then all wet from the water tumbling over the waterfall above.

Love it, love, love it! (Yes I love wet feet). Excellent idea with making the avatar's too!

This scenario brought back some pleasant memories for me too. For a short time while in college I dated a young 18 year old girl that I met who worked at the same department store as I did back in my hometown. She was cute, long blonde hair and a killer body. One Saturday during the summer I took she and two of her girlfriends to a local state park that had a lake and a waterfall. Since we were going swimming they all had their bathing suits on underneath shorts and a top and were all wearing flip-flops.

Once we got there, we decided to hike back a short trail to the waterfall before going to the lake. We parked the car and my heart stopped as my date came around the side of the car barefoot. Although she was usually barefoot at home, she wasn't a full-time barefooter so I asked her whether she'd be alright without her flip-flops because it was an un-improved forest path. She said she'd be fine. I had the time of my life following her down the path, and occassionally having to hold her hand and help her as she gingerly walked through the dirt, leaves, and over rocks. What fun!

After that we went swimming and sun-bathing at the lake and boy did she tear up a bikini. It was an incredible day to say the least.

Patrick, great pictures and feetluvr, awesome story!! Thank you both.
[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why do I get the credit for the soles? [Smile] Those belong to my friend Wendy. I wish I could have them from time to time though! [Cry]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They call you master for a reason!!!! [Bow Down]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love those dirty feet pics [Smile]

Great and thx!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful soles, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links