Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Back in time, my very first clip (free)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back in time, my very first clip (free)
Sergio_aituoipiedi
Loyal Member
Member # 2228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sergio_aituoipiedi   Author's Homepage   Email Sergio_aituoipiedi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The model of the week now is the first one back in time, Yahima.
It was 2001 when I met her, I was helping a Cuban models and dancers group to do their photo book. She immediately attracted my attention and when I had the chance to decide which models to have with me during a shooting in La Habana I invited her.
We spent a great day together around and for the first time in my life I was so attracted by such a younger girl (she was 19 I was 34). I always prefered girls over 25, even when I was very young, and I did not expect to have real feelings with somebody so different from me in age and way of life.
I could hardly understand her, I did not speak spanish, only a few words.
We were not supposed to be a couple but I spent 2-3 full days with her, getting closer and closer; only the last day before coming back to Italy we kissed eachother, and we spent a full night very romantic (yes, I can be romantic too).
The fallowing 6 months we wrote to eachother every day and when we met again we started a real relation. She was not aware of my feet passion so I had to explain I wanted to see her and treat her as my Princess.
She loved that position and soon we found a balance of love, passion and fetish. By that time my web knowledge was poor, I was mainly taking pics and I had other friends doing technical part of my previous website. I did clips mostly for myself as I thought they would not be so important for the website; fortunately I did some anyway.
The 15th Of December it will be her birthday; I lost her 3 years ago, and I was never able to find her again. It is sad for me to remind when and why we closed our relation. After that moment on I was in her country several other times but I heard she got married and went living abroad. Once, during Chritsmas time, I went to the bar where we used to have breakfast together and the waitress told me Yahima was there a few days before and she asked about me, that was the last news I had.
I think all the clips with her were some of the best and more special you will ever find on the web as it is a mix between love and fetish, and you can see there is not even one fake or acted part in them.
I posted a long time ago in the members section all our clips that you can still buy separately [url= http://"http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1177/56642"][COLOR="Blue"]HERE[/COLOR][/url] .

See in this free preview clip that I gave to the subscribers of my newletter an example of what I mean... http://www.aituoipiedi.com/preview/foot_worship.avi

-

-

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post 
damn those girls are hott!!
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two fabulous looking ladies!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links