Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Hi! I'm new and have some pics of my friend's feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hi! I'm new and have some pics of my friend's feet
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has great feet. [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ophelia_payne
Board Regular
Member # 17269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ophelia_payne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks so much for the positive feedback [Smile]

It really means a lot to me and I'll show the model, who will be thrilled too

feetluvr
I am delighted that you noticed how the fence net of the stockings acted almost like another form of bondage, this was exactly what I had in mind.

If you saw the entire shoot you will have noticed the diamond shapes on the net of the hat, and on the bed head and the stockings giving a theme of diamond shapes thoughout.

I must get some work done but will be back soon with more photos

Thanks again for the feedback it really means a lot to me

Ophelia xxx

--------------------
When a girl's feet are massaged her thoughts are clear and her composition is dignified and pleasant

Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can we have some shots without net.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some really nice pics. I think the model has some very cute feet.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the board, ophelia.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ophelia_payne
Board Regular
Member # 17269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ophelia_payne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Fate111 [Smile]

babeflower
I don't have any without stockings right now, but I will take some when I have time, which should be sometime over the next couple of weeks or so. [Smile]

may I also ask for some advice?

I have another friend who is wildly enthusiastic about me taking photos of her feet. She is a beautiful, petite young woman, with tiny feet, and because she wants to be taller she wears very high heeled shoes pretty much all the time.

When I suggested a shoot to her she couldn't stop talking about her different shoes, which ones she loved the most, also she keeps talking about wanting to trample on food and through mud and to get her feet really dirty (getting her feet dirty seems to excite her more than anything).

I think that all of this sounds like a lot of fun and I'd be pleased to take the photos but there are a couple of things I would like to run past you guys and girls first.

Firstly, because my friend wears high hells all the time she gets callouses on the balls of her feet. She's also a party animal and sometimes gets blisters from dancing in high heels.

So far I've cancelled a couple of shoots because her feet were in such a rough state.

She maintains that people will love her feet however they look and that there is a person who will appreciate every kind of foot. I'm not so sure and feel that most people would prefer clean, beautifully manicured feet.

Can anyone advise on this?

Is it worth me even trying to take photos of her feet?

I have some somewhere that I took, the tops and toes, no soles, after she had been out dancing and all the veins on her feet were very prominent.

Here's some test shots I took after I'd given her a pedicure

-

-

She still has a lot of hard skin on her soles. Do people find this attractive, unattractive? Also, the dirty feet thing that she's so keen on, is this something that many people enjoy?

Also, due to her job, she's shy about showing her face. I have another friend with tiny, beautiful feet who feels the same way.

How important is it for girls to show their faces? Are feet just enough?

All and any advice much appreciated

Ophelia x [Smile]

--------------------
When a girl's feet are massaged her thoughts are clear and her composition is dignified and pleasant

Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ophelia_payne:
Thanks for the clarification Outback [Smile]

Would a little light spanking be acceptable?
Serious question. The model was asking me about whether I'd like to take some photos of her friend with her, possibly involving foot kissing and foot spanking or whipping. It would be playful and the girls involved really enjoy themselves and would not be doing it for any other reason.

Hey Ophelia,

I am thinking that as long as the pics are of the playful variety then most certainly go for it. Light kissing and such, maybe not showing the actual spanking/whipping part but the reddened soles after would be okay...

Once again if there are any problems we'll let you know!

As for the last pics of Ms. Petite ...Carry on! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ophelia_payne
Board Regular
Member # 17269

Thanks Outback
I'll just post what I have in mind (don't want to spoil the surprise but I have an evil little plan [Wink] ) and hopefully it will be OK [Smile]

I'm off to bed now as it's late here, but before I go here's one of the same friend after a hard day's shoot wearing very high heels. Her poor feet were really hot and sore and she was rubbing them against the rug to cool them down

-

good night everyone [Smile]

--------------------

nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
The tats don'y bother me but i love her feet in those hose, any tickle torutre pics i'm they would be ok??

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her soles are bloody incredible! And her toes are so sexily plump. I love these shots. mate, i hope we get more. Thanks.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmm, yummy wrinkly soles.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
would love to see your feet in sheer hose!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ophelia_payne
Board Regular
Member # 17269

Hello again

here's another one

-

there's a lovely sole shot too at my gallery at www.pbase.com/ophelia_payne

enjoy [Smile]

Ophelia xx

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links