Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Beach Volley - Resting Player (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beach Volley - Resting Player
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
now that's what i call candid stealth! Great shots and great technique!

I hope more men will be so lucky as to get such great shots without her knowing [Smile]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Tyler... Btw, the admiration is mutual, i love your work! [Cheers]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Triple H
Major Player
Member # 7930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triple H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic pictures, I liked them all.
On a different subject, I was wondering
if your wife has given some thought of
showing her face in the next photo set
you do?

--------------------
The Game

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Triple H! [Thumbs Up]
Now, about my wife... I asked her about that and she said no, for now. But... that's why candids are for, huh?!? [Wink]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job. Wonderful shots. I love candids.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovethefeet
Board Regular
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovethefeet   Email lovethefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love the pictures,ass and feet,what more is there [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
foot.asslover.solelover

Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Thanks, Rafael and Imagnud (welcome to Wu's!)! [Cheers]

Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very good candid pics there Antigonas...!
I like the angle and the woman's playful feet! [Smile]

Thanks!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Thank you Gimme! [Thumbs Up] There will be more to come...

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome pics you have to love when chicks rub their feet and toes on things when they are relaxing or bored. Soles are hot!!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Thank you Cain! [Cheers] You were right, she was trying to relax after the game, maybe catch a little nap... lucky me i was there! [Smile]

Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MMMMMM
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

--------------------------------------------------
QUOTE: Originally posted by Web Cruiser:
MMMMMM
--------------------------------------------------

My thoughts, exactly! [Wink]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links