Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » NEW INDIAN FEET (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NEW INDIAN FEET
Babylonia
Board Regular
Member # 15536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babylonia   Email Babylonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I read somewhere that Marcus (the photographer) decided focus on someone named Michee Mee instead of Mocha.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.. this girl is amazing!
What a beauty and what a pair of feet as well!
Beautiful toes and absolutely fabulous soles!
I am loving the blue and purple nail polishes... just so damn sexy!
Great post! Thanks a lot for sharing these great teasers!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Blaze, I love Mocha's feet also. I first seen them a couple of years ago on yahoo some place. I am always looking to see more from her. Her toes and toenails are just perfect and I find her attractive also. Wish she had a site where I could go and see all of her stuff, but until then, glad to have you guys around to keep me up to date.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks Blaze I always loved Mochas feet,I also wonder what happened to her, thanks for the post
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze_777
Board Regular
Member # 16089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze_777   Email Blaze_777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey. COOL.. its good to get compliments from everyone..
thanx for replying.. and thanx a lot for those lovely comments..

hmm.. i remember Mocha was having some yahoo group with is no longer an existing group.

i dont know. what happened to her...
well there are lots of indian babes who have nice perfect feet..
Well i just believe only long toenail can make a lady beautiful..

cheerz

--------------------
fadingmist@gmail.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyEgg   Author's Homepage   Email CrazyEgg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very Nice...I like a lot.

--------------------
http://c-e-designs.com/foot_fetish

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
downsish
Board Regular
Member # 17849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for downsish   Email downsish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mocha is the hotest ... Does she have a website or something ?
Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links