Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » True Tere and friends (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: True Tere and friends
robertjames
Board Regular
Member # 16665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robertjames         Edit/Delete Post 
This is seriously one of the best postings ever. All those soft feet and all that dark hair. Ftftsh: where did you get this pic? I have to know. Are those girls Persian? They are so hot.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetsees
Board Regular
Member # 10685

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetsees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.truetere.com
Posts: 11 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The one in Pink has my vote.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lincoln
Board Regular
Member # 663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lincoln   Email Lincoln   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all of them! I want ALLL of them! Great Post!!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Mmm] [Drool] [Drool]
Now !! thats a damn good post!

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AMAZING!!! Simply amazing!!!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW i thought Cinco de Mayo was seven months ago. How can you not love five sex latino women barefoot and scantily clad [Jerkoff]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyEgg   Author's Homepage   Email CrazyEgg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy shit those feet together are amazing...its like i want to lick all there soles as they hold them out.

--------------------
http://c-e-designs.com/foot_fetish

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tere is such a goddess and beautiful friends too.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics! I want to join to the party.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I asked myself what am I doing on the computer at 3:12am.......Damn, now I know why. I will be dreaming of this picture if I ever get to sleep.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These pics settle it...

I am moving to Mexico! [Hop]

Hot diggety dog what a fine batch of barefoot girl beauty! [Mmm] [Jerkoff]

Thanks for posting these ftftsh! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow..that's a wet dream come to life!Line all those babes up on the bar and then you'd have to see who has the most ticklelish feet....who's feet are the softest...which girl can take her feet and give the best....well you get my drift.Steaming hot pics and one outstanding post!!! Thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are all hot they all also have yummy looking soles
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
milky
Board Regular
Member # 15587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for milky   Email milky       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy shit, that was just too much beauty.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links