Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Jewel's Interview and Workout

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jewel's Interview and Workout
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This month, we have the longest foot fetish model interview ever!!! Jewel is a tall stunner with ultra-high arched size 5 1/2 feet. If you want to know how tall she is, you'll find out in her interview. You will enjoy the constant shoe play she does while she expresses her views on foot fetishes.

Her workout will get you worked up. Jewel says many of the hot words in her workout videos. If you love hearing girls mention parts of their feet, then you'll love listening to Jewel when she refers to some part of her feet during the workout.

www.clips4sale.com/?2610
www.clips4sale.com/?2612
www.clips4sale.com/?2782

Here are the sample clips (Copy and Paste)

http://www.planetofthearches.com/images/videos/jewelflipflopsample101.wmv

http://www.planetofthearches.com/images/videos/jewelworkoutsample102.wmv

On a final note, we have a few worn items left at www.videos4sale.com/?2330, so be sure to check them out!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ August 22, 2006, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: jediofthefeet ]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cute!
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First video was great. I love how she curls her toes down like that. [Mmm]

Second video didn't work for me. Said it didn't exist. But the first one was great! Thanks for posting.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soloboy445
Board Regular
Member # 13949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soloboy445     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2nd link doesnt work
Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soni86
Board Regular
Member # 10406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soni86     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This combinacion of curled toes and sole looks pefect.. we wanna see the second movie.. [Mmm]

--------------------
You call me a perv, I call you a boring everyday person.

Posts: 29 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I apolgize for that. I deleted the 102 video link because I never made a video for it. Jewel's interview is nearly 14 minutes long. A couple of you PM'd me questions to ask her, and I included them in her interview.

[Thumbs Up] [Smile] [Big Grin]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CurledToes
Loyal Member
Member # 4312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CurledToes   Email CurledToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow I love the first clip. Her curling her toes is amazing!
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chriss
Loyal Member
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chriss   Email Chriss       Edit/Delete Post 
BOTH VIDEOS AND ALL THE PHOTOS ARE GONE!
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links