Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Soles of Silk - Layla's Dockside Bare Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Layla's Dockside Bare Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone,

This week was an All-Layla week at Soles of Silk with 2 photo sets, 2 video clips and a column about this cutie pie with two of the most amazing feet online.

These two samples are from the set she did along Baltimore's waterways. She sat along the dock and then moved over to a bench to show off those lovely soles even better. What do you think?

See more at http://www.solesofsilk.com

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice. She has really great meaty soles..

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa! I'd be "Sittin By the Dock of the Bay" to get a peek at this barefoot beauty!! [Eek!]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, the people in the background and others who passed over time gave us looks. Wonder if any were foot lovers too? Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
My god where did you find her!? Keep posting more of her. The soles look really soft too! Thanks for the pics!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those soles look so suckable, even after walking at the docks. I woulda stopped and asked her if she needed a massage if I was passing by!
Excellent post Patrick.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Layla has amazing feet, and toes are sooo meaty. Yummy. I'll be her footslave.

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links