Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » eBay photos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: eBay photos
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some nice photos on eBay. eBay photo

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by acebg:
Some nice photos on eBay.

Indeed. Some women also auction foot pictures of themselves on eBay as well. That's how I got my avatar: one of many pictures; most so-so; some good; and a few excellent, my avatar being the best of the bunch, and all for her original (quite low) asking price, myself being the only bidder. All I did was enter "sexy feet" and voila! Pleasant to deal with, but after we completed the transaction, she didn't answer my later e-mail about additional photos, so it appears that she won't be offering any more foot pics on eBay. More recently, I entered "sexy feet" again and came across a woman who, notwithstanding her attractive feet, turned out to be somewhat paranoid after I pointed out a discrepancy in her eBay bio compared with her MySpace bio, to which she also referred potential bidders, so I forgot about her very quickly.

One never knows who one will encounter online. Always an experience.

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bravo !! Nice find, my friend. Tan nylons and a French pedicure makes for a great combination. I didn't think to ever look on Ebay.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We sell pics of Kim's feet on ebay pretty often.. Anyone interested in them direct just contact us... No trouble at all

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen some absolutely stunning feet on eBay while looking at sandal and flip-flops auctions.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pics...signora also worn flip flops sales... i want sniff smelly socks and flips
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys need to see the feet pics i bought from ebay. she loves showing her feet and the pics are 10 megapixel. I could print it out and make a high quality poster with the pics she take. I've bought over 50 pics from her. If you are interested in some pics or doing business with her let me know.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links