Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Gotta Love -U-Tube!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gotta Love -U-Tube!!
HellBound
Board Regular
Member # 16706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HellBound   Email HellBound   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the best vid. I EVER seen on U-Tube!!!!
I think most will agree
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chT8JfkSWLw

PEACE!!

HellBound [Evil Grin]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post 
the way youtube has been recently...
it will be deleted...

Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I actually have this one saved in my favorities but yea I agree with ffetishh on this one though
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicky5
Loyal Member
Member # 10026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dicky5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, it doesn't get much better than that.
Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great little clip.. thanks a lo for sharing!
And i do have to agree... youtube is a great place, for us foot fans, but i don't think they will allow all this much longer...
so till then let's enjoy the site as much as we can!
Thanks for sharing!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, My, God. That video is amazing.

5 to 1 says it will have been deleted by the end of the month, given Google have just taken over YouTube for $1.65 billion. Maybe Google will provide adult sign-ins akin to but more secure than SafeSearch? Don't bank on it guys.

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that was FANTASTIC
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And it's been deleted.

What was it btw?

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well it was from my account, which is now dead [Roll Eyes]
Oddly it was another video which was the third strike for me. Fuck youtube...

Here is same video on google [Smile]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3552444925105503203

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
medion
Board Regular
Member # 7455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for medion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have two questions.. What was that a violation of? And what makes it the best vid ever? she's just sitting there..
Posts: 33 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey coed now that your account is dead does that mean that all the vids of yours I have saved in the favoties are gone too
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll try uploadig them all to google. Eventually there will places to share stuff for free.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Youtube has shut down the fun. I couldn't see a thing. They blocked it and I'm an adult. It's all about the bemjamins these days. Youtube was bought by Googles yesterday for $1.65 billion and the fun walls are coming down. I'm not knocking the money per se' for sellers, but for the average persopn who is just having some web fun this merger sucks [Mad] .

[ October 11, 2006, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AsianFeet
Board Regular
Member # 6985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AsianFeet   Email AsianFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Luckily I found a way to dowmload and save files from YouTube!!!
Posts: 34 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AsianFeet:
Luckily I found a way to dowmload and save files from YouTube!!!

How? Help us out, dude. The ship is sinking fast and you seem to have a life preserver.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links