Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » The shoe store clerk

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The shoe store clerk
Sergio_aituoipiedi
Loyal Member
Member # 2228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sergio_aituoipiedi   Author's Homepage   Email Sergio_aituoipiedi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The first images from the shoe store clerk scene, filmed in English during the first www.aituoipiedi.com TV show 2007

-

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE the toe point in the upper right. My kind of stuff! Like the lower left too but wish her sock was off!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool ass shot. [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kind of makes you think that maybe Al Bundy should have liked his job just a little more [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sergio_aituoipiedi
Loyal Member
Member # 2228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sergio_aituoipiedi   Author's Homepage   Email Sergio_aituoipiedi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
I LOVE the toe point in the upper right. My kind of stuff! Like the lower left too but wish her sock was off!

Like her for istance?

-

From the latest www.aituoipiedi.com update

-

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Always wondered what it would be like to be shoe salesman [Drool]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
This would be chalked up to the perks of th job section!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea but if that were me I wouldn't be able to bend over like that due to the bulge I would have [Laugh]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmmmmm thats nice!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like awesome TV to me!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sergio_aituoipiedi
Loyal Member
Member # 2228

I will confess you that Christal, the one with red hair, I really liked her a lot (she looks like Julia Roberts). She does not speak Italian at all and she does not give feet very easily. I met her one week before this story, and that time I had an hard time to convince her that I would have love to worship her feet. Sometimes it is even more exciting when for a girl is not common at all what I am doing. Her feet and Luna's feet anyway are very beautiful as well!
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love that furry high heel.........man oh man!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ralphthemutt
Board Regular
Member # 12935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ralphthemutt         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to be a shoe clerk
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links