Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » 21 years old (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 21 years old
wildchild
Board Regular
Member # 3733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wildchild   Email wildchild   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Foot friends check out this hot foot model she is 21yrs old from NYC. She is new to foot modeling, but has a great attitude, She is taking request for pics. Please welcome her to our foot communtiy.
Thank you
http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=08169_IMG_1878_123_561lo.JPG

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the toes of a future superstar, welcome to WUs thanks for the share sweet stuff
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what site is she from?

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice! Love the color!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to see them soles!
Let her know that ChargeR approves. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice toes. Love em
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wildchild
Board Regular
Member # 3733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wildchild   Email wildchild   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for all you feedback. We are meeting this sunday for another shoot. Any requests?
We are open for suggestions.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great toes!! Classic!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wat site? my suggestion is self suck!

--------------------

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wildchild
Board Regular
Member # 3733

To andymac21, I do not have a site yet. I am working on that. but in the mean time I will keep all the foot fans happy with some free picks.
I will ask her about the self suck, but she is shy about showing her face. Thanks for your support, and to all... keep the suggestions comming.
Here are a few more of her delicious feet, yes I do get to taste them.

wildchild
Board Regular
Member # 3733

-  -  -
Sory I forgot the link.
Enjoy!

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice young toes and soles are the best. They are not all cracked and wrinkled and gross way to go with these pics

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

very nice feet. wud love to see self suck if its possible.. whats her view of foot fetish?

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has some very nice feet, for sure! Thanks for sharing the pics.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those toes are sooo beautiful, i love her toe nails, soles look amazing. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

I would like to see her pretty feet in some flip-flops, also would like to see the prints her gorgeous feet leave in her sandals or shoes.

I hope that is not much to ask!!!

I envy you Bro, you got your self a goldmine there. Wish you the best in your future site...

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links