Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My 18 Year Old girlfriends feet and foot job

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My 18 Year Old girlfriends feet and foot job
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dave5052   Email dave5052       Edit/Delete Post 
*Edit*

Not trying to rain on your post man but no nudity....

[ January 16, 2007, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Outback69 ]

Posts: 60 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are great shots, but I don't think you are allowed to post nudity shots. But again, great shots [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shots not the best quality but your girlfriend's feet and toes are very nice

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yummy feet. Well done!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
poor dave... [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! You reached it! [Cool]
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grimbold
Loyal Member
Member # 19007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grimbold   Author's Homepage   Email grimbold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good shots...maybe we can get an adults only section on the board? wouldn't want the board to get in trouble with 18+ content in general section. Had a yahoogroup close because of a single post.

--------------------
My collections: http://grimbold.ucgalleries.com/

Posts: 74 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dosent work for me

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DannyXX
Board Regular
Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DannyXX   Email DannyXX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, I've missed them!! Is there any other place where I can see the pics/movies everybody talks about here??
Posts: 49 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The reason you cannot post nudity/sexual content in the forums is due to the new 2257 laws. It was either lose the nudity or lose the forums - unless you expected Wu to keep age records and database every photo going on this forum. I for one, came here to see the feet most of all, so I could do with losing the nudity to keep a place where we can all chat and post pictures of what we're here to really see anyhow.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you have any pics of her feet w/o the nudity?

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Showing cum is ok, but a bit of boobie or some good stuff?

Are are we talking dicks here?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
pm me the pics please

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dante Mons
Loyal Member
Member # 9580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dante Mons   Email Dante Mons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
The reason you cannot post nudity/sexual content in the forums is due to the new 2257 laws. It was either lose the nudity or lose the forums - unless you expected Wu to keep age records and database every photo going on this forum. I for one, came here to see the feet most of all, so I could do with losing the nudity to keep a place where we can all chat and post pictures of what we're here to really see anyhow.

Patrick

How then do many other sites that have both free nudity and forums exist with a post your own section?

I'm talking more than Mousepad btw. I've been curious about this myself, so please don't think I'm trying to challenge the explanation. Just trying to point out this is the only forum I'm on that seems to adhere to that rule as an utmost whole.

I do enjoy the feet, but I do have to admit I hate seeing the whole censored feel of some sets now. It sort of...I dunno. It seems sort of odd, you know? Kills the vibe a bit.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dante Mons you may be true but that's the rules here and whether we like it or not we have to stick with them. I was also sad when all this law was enforced and we lost a great deal of nice footjob content in the pic section.
You are true about other forums and blogs posting in their threads nudity/sexual content because I m in a lot of them.. but these cannot be compared with the major popularity that Wusfeetlinks has.

So whose ass would be busted if just in case......?
Here or over there?

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links