Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » PoseYourToes - 1/16/2007 (Keeper video, stockings)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PoseYourToes - 1/16/2007 (Keeper video, stockings)
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, no photos with this update, but here's a sample video clip of today's update. You like black translucent stockings? You like an adorable model with pretty feet? Of course you do! Here ya go...

>>> Keeper "Elegant" - Sample Clip <<<

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hosetoes
Board Regular
Member # 2310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hosetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh... shes so sexy!! I love those stockings!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

I'm not too huge a fan of stockings, but hers are see through enough that they look very nice. So soft and smooth...

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you, my friend, have learned the 3 P's to this video distribution site: Punctuality, perfection, and peds! I have yet to be dissappointed by your clips. Hope to see more in the future.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

*blushing*
You're too kind TicklingFiend. Thanks for the compliments.

--------------------

nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic the best thing i have seen in ages, she has great feet and they look so good clad in those black nylons, thanks Bondo!!!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links