Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » new pics of the new gf! nyloned soles for now (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: new pics of the new gf! nyloned soles for now
BasicazN
Loyal Member
Member # 8441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BasicazN   Author's Homepage   Email BasicazN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well if u guys remember me i posted some pics of my gf at the time when i joined wu's...well she's gone now and luckily i managed to score a new gf who's totally into my foot fetish!!...so for teasers she wanted me to post a few pics just to see the kind of response she gets...then well post more..enjoy! p.s. she's 18 btw turning 19 pretty soon..maybe we'll do a special birthday post, any requests?

-  -  -  -  -  -

[ January 17, 2007, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: BasicazN ]

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shots mate!

You got a corker there [Wink]

Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats on the new girl. She's seems a good sport. Requests? Sure - "CORGI" written on her soles.

Man, i wish i had a dollar for every time i say that!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illinoisnylonfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illinoisnylonfootlover   Email illinoisnylonfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
VERY NICE!! You know I like the last one best cause the toes were painted but she looks like she has great feet! You are a lucky guy to be able to find a girl that will cater to your likes and desires and our too. Thanks again for posting
Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sniffer
Board Regular
Member # 628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffer   Email sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You lucky guy ,, Love her pics ..

Jon

Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice , did u see my gf's feet pics?

i love nyloned feet! what is her soles like?

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
May I request some oiled up wrinkled sole shots?
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pictures, BasicazN. You can never go wrong with tan nylons and French pedicure.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. My request would be same hose and same pedicure as the first pics - same girl, + heels! Then it would be perfect.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charly B.
Board Regular
Member # 4271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charly B.   Email Charly B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shots, great girl, wonderful feet!
I like her shy toes trying to hide under their big neighbours!! javascript:void(0)
Winkjavascript:void(0)
Wink
You're a lucky guy having a gf that shares your love for her feet

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charly B.
Board Regular
Member # 4271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charly B.   Email Charly B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nearly forgotten to say:
Please post (much) more:
nyloned, bare, toe close-ups (front pics, too), flips-flops, open-toed shoes, clogs, heels,...
Everything you like is welcome!!!

Charly

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
great feet, and my request would be black nylons next time, Thanks for posting

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
video586
Board Regular
Member # 9044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for video586   Email video586   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic feet! I'd love to see some bare, wrinkled sole shots. Also, I looked at your profile and tried clicking on the link to your photbucket site, but it wouldn't allow me to access it. Is it private or is there any way you could make it available to those of us who admire your GF's gorgeous feet? Thanks!!!
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BasicazN
Loyal Member
Member # 8441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BasicazN   Author's Homepage   Email BasicazN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, my boy said i was getting to be pretty popular with my feet so i had to come and check it out myself! thanks for the comments and i'm totally up for playing with the camera more and getting some of your requests fulfilled [Wink] so keep the comments/requests coming and i'll keep the pics coming! *kisses* ^.^
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links