Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My Wife

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Wife
Worlds
Board Regular
Member # 18646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Worlds   Email Worlds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Had to kind of sneak these shots of my wife. They are very poor quality, sorry. Just want to see what you guys think. They look moor veiney than usual as she is pressing on the bed board...but oh well.
She is pretty open to all my foot play but I don't think she fully realizes how into feet I really am. [Smile] A quick story: We had a limo trip with a bunch of couples recently. My wife, right in front of my face, proceeds to grab the girls bare foot across from her (during a song) and starts getting sexual with it. Stroking it, licking it and kissing it. I was dumbfounded. This foot was a nice size 9 with pretty red polish. It was extemely hot! I thought to myself, Is she doing this for me or does MY WIFE have the same fetish as me? [Smile]

-

-

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has very nice feet, thanks for sharing them with us [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just ask her, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love them
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the polish! Who knows, Worlds, it sounds like your wife was having her fun was she just having a fun night out (perhaps to impress you) or maybe she was intoxicated. Now, I'm not denying she doesn't have the same fetish as you, because it could very well be the case, and that would be too sweet!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worlds
Board Regular
Member # 18646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Worlds   Email Worlds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, I keep looking at the pics....I took them with a camera phone and they suck! Her ankle, in the first pic, is NOT that big [Smile]

Yeah, she gets a pedicure every two weeks religiously. Wears open, sexy shoes all the time!

For a few years now, when she was too tired or mostly passed out I would jerk off next to her. I started out "borrowing" her hand to rub on my balls. Then I used a knee or leg or something. But now it's grown into me standing beside the bed and using her feet. It's awesome. She can sleep or be lazy and I'll rub all over her sexy feet. Lube them up and f them even. Then shoot a load all over them. Clean up and go night-night. She did question it at first...but I just said, I like to feel your skin on me when I'm spanking it and your feet seem to be the most comfortable for both of us. I can stand here and you can just lay in bed and we are both happy. Again, not sure if she fully knows I'm obsessing over her feet....but oh well....
And the limo thing, we were all drinking and she is very flirty (with guys and girls) but she's never put on such a show with a girls foot before! Wish I had some pics of that.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links