Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Check out this video.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Check out this video.
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are some sexy feet. What do you think?
http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/feet/video/x3t8u_sexyfeet2

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aren't those the same feet someone posted as the sweetest feet? But they're still pretty nice feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think they are. Sorry guys!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker
Board Regular
Member # 5869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker   Email toelicker       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah i saw her first, [Smile] i love this babe's toes

--------------------
Clean well looked after toes are the hall mark of a sexy woman

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
excellent find/repost, but after watching the fj feast on britney sweetistinks site, I'm a little less phased the second time around.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That video was better than the other one even with the corny Phantom of the Opera music in the background lol

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links