Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Casey from Casey's Cam

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Casey from Casey's Cam
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 7 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://nnconnect.com/gallery.php?id=661

this girl is so friggin cute

if anyone has any more of her, please please post

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She looks like she doesn't like to show her feet, though. Everything else, just not her feet.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
While she's lying on her stomach with her soles facing the camera, the picture is so dark yet the feet are just the right contrast...perfection!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't really see her toes, though. The one where she's in the pose, she got her toes all scrunched up like she's trying to hide them!

I don't know, I'm sure if you joined and asked her she'd show, but a good example would be great.

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No she does love to show her feet. There are plenty more pics of her around the net that are just feet pics of hers. She has done lots of catering to her foot fans out there.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
No she does love to show her feet. There are plenty more pics of her around the net that are just feet pics of hers. She has done lots of catering to her foot fans out there.

if you can find some of these shots, i think we'd all be grateful [Wink]

here's a good one:

http://petiteteenager.com/models/caseys-cam/1/9.jpg

and another:

http://galleries.wootwootcash.com/nn/casey/13/12.jpg

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man that girl looks young

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by takeoffyoursocks:
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:

if you can find some of these shots, i think we'd all be grateful [Wink]

here's a good one:

http://petiteteenager.com/models/caseys-cam/1/9.jpg

and another:

http://galleries.wootwootcash.com/nn/casey/13/12.jpg

That second one is what I'm talking about. [Thumbs Up] I'd still like to see her tops of her toes, though, but so far so good.

quote:
Originally posted by feetlover2:
Man that girl looks young

I'm...guessing over 18? Guessing/hoping.

--------------------

LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah's over 18. She's been at it for awhile. Those pics are actually old. I think she's around 21-22.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links