Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » She's Shocked by your Vices

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: She's Shocked by your Vices
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
All that Diane Berkshire wanted to do was lay down and relax, but some guy with a foot fetish comes along and starts looking at her feet. She is shocked by all this deranged activity and you can tell by the look in her eyes that she finds this strange.

All she wanted to do was kick her feet up without being the subject of some weirdo's masterbatory fantasy for later, and what happens?! I show up with my vidcam and fondness of her feet. I am a true perverted weirdo, hee hee [Wink]

Any hot ladies out there care to date me? I'm starting to lose weight and I don't make those weird sounds anymore right before I'm about to get off (in case that helps). C'mon, give me a chance ladies, I don't seem quite as perverted after you really get to know me [Big Grin] I swear

-  -  -

-  -  -

...credited from this picture gallery.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
I'm starting to lose weight and I don't make those weird sounds anymore right before I'm about to get off (in case that helps). C'mon, give me a chance ladies, I don't seem quite as perverted after you really get to know me [Big Grin] I swear

hahaha That reminds me of that old Adam Sandler routine "Fatty Mcgee".

Thanks for the pics

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol
I'm sorry. i suppose i should have asked permission before using this as....private material.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grimbold
Loyal Member
Member # 19007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grimbold   Author's Homepage   Email grimbold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good for us that you are pervert that you are. Perverts of the world unite, and tickle everyone elses' toes.

--------------------
My collections: http://grimbold.ucgalleries.com/

Posts: 74 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Uh oh, I think there might be some perv tendencies encouraged by this.

Let's keep ourselves in check though guys, cuz we don't wanna leave a bad impression for the more upright foot guys out there who actually are normal, LOL

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links