Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Free sniffing clip and movie!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Free sniffing clip and movie!
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you are doing well ! I have a great offer this weekend only. If you purchase my Full length clip just released today called
"Sweet foot sniffing" I will send you a direct link to a 35 minute clip called "Yes I'm above you, you better touch it how I tell you to" ..
Thats right, simply purchase my new clip "Sweet foot sniffing" and send me confirmation or your receipt and I will reply to your email with a link to this incredible 35 minute clip! I suggest you go check them both out at my clip store right now! SAMPLE BELOW!

Here is a sample clip of "Sweet foot sniffing" it's a compilation of some great clips with some never seen before action.
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

Or see it at my site (smaller version)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php

I just released a full set of new a recent photo set you might want to see here-
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108

DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

Love forever,

Britney S.

-

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hosetoes
Board Regular
Member # 2310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hosetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Britney! I just love the way you wiggle your toes in pantyhose [Smile] Just like the begining of that clip!

Thx godess!

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney, I love you.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great clips !

a dignified responce to eurotrash !

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That pic and video is very nice!

I just love your pantyhosed feet!!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love hose on my feet they get very sweaty!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney,

As always, HOT photo(s) and HOT video! You do some of the best teasing I've ever seen (wink, wink - that video was so hot). Loved the black nail polish in that clip. Thanks for sharing your super smelly feet with us!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
npg
Board Regular
Member # 18875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for npg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pictures, and a really cool tattoo
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Thanks guys I love you all!! Hey Patrick, I'm gonna get you babe.. hehehehe

--------------------

-

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've always loved your foot sniffing vids. [Smile]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links