Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Here is a video I found of miss Croma's size11.5 feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here is a video I found of miss Croma's size11.5 feet
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has nice feet, but Brittanys got her beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_saowImXGTY

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post 
luv the drum'n base sound!
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
izzitjustme
Board Regular
Member # 12570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izzitjustme   Email izzitjustme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is neither sexy, nor charismatic or inviting in the way Britney is. The girl is a damn nightmare. She's making a complete fool of herself and I wish she would just go away. It's embarrassing.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw this when i youtubed this Croma to see if she was really living up to that sweetstink comment. She doesen't but after hearing from brit that she really doesn't mind and the reason she made it, i suppose I don't dislike her as much. I don't particularly care for the vid, her feet move around too much and the shitty youtube vid quality makes it worse. I do like the sound track, however.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think shes hot and her feet are adorable.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
some asshole removed that vid!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shook:
some asshole removed that vid!

FFS [Confused]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links