Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Soles of Silk - Autumn: Blue Jeans & Barefoot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Autumn: Blue Jeans & Barefoot
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone,

This week I get to introduce another new sole mate to the mix on Soles of Silk. Her name is Autumn and she wears a size 8 1/2 shoe. Autumn is yet another girl I work with and someone who was told about my site from one of the other girls right after she was hired some time ago. Being on the shy side (in my opinion), I wasn't sure about asking her to pose for the site. So a couple weeks ago I asked Abby to do my dirty work and feel her out to see if she might be interested. Well, she was and apparently had wondered why I hadn't asked her yet. See where thinking gets you? You could have seen these feet a lot sooner if I had only asked.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great soles, I hope Autumn will be a regular at SOS!!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Soft looking peds she has there pat! Great find..or rather great she FOUND YOU! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has very nice feet! I'm glad you were able to get her to pose.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those toes look so suckable it's not funny, and i really like that color she has on [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Autumn was really happy with the way the shots turned out and I sent her copies of these comments in a message to her. I'm sure she'll be "tickled" to read them. I know, ha ha ha...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Autumn was really happy with the way the shots turned out and I sent her copies of these comments in a message to her. I'm sure she'll be "tickled" to read them. I know, ha ha ha...

Patrick

be sure to let us know what she says [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain
BANNED
Member # 12776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain   Author's Homepage   Email Captain       Edit/Delete Post 
silky

--------------------
+Captain+

Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK Patrick, now that she has agreed to pose for some pics, when are you gonna ask if you can smell 'em? [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great soles and nice eye contact! [Smile]

thanks

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links