Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » PoseYourToes: 2/21/07 (Wenona's soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PoseYourToes: 2/21/07 (Wenona's soles)
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Wenona:
- hot
- soles
- in your face
- BAM!
Nuff sed.

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...she`s my favourite model so far.
Cute face and great looking feet!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Hey, thanks Hal! I have another shoot with Wenona coming up in a few weeks. Any requests?

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover21
Board Regular
Member # 2254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The contrast between her tan skin and the pink bottoms of her feet is breathtaking. About as tender as they come.

[ February 22, 2007, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: footlover18 ]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footlover18:
The contrast between her tan skin and the pink bottoms of her feet is breathtaking. About as tender as they come.

that's one of the first things i noticed about her, they look so tender and soft too [Cool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 12 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Hey, thanks Hal! I have another shoot with Wenona coming up in a few weeks. Any requests?

Oh yeah...Just tell her I'm gonna marry her soon ! [Wink] [Tongue]
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoberX
Board Regular
Member # 20372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoberX   Email RoberX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's a bondage model who has done really hard stuff with the Insex guys. Nice feet, sure...
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's nice!

Anyone remember the Primus song "Winona's Big Brown Beaver?"

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footlover18:

A BIG fan of that look also.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

quote:
Originally posted by RoberX:
She's a bondage model who has done really hard stuff with the Insex guys. Nice feet, sure...

Yes, Wenona has done LOADS of fetish modeling. She has her own website called WenonaBound.com, and she's done foot modeling for other sites like Feet Dreams. You should see her resume, it's a mile long!

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links