Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Flying feet...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flying feet...
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, guys!
I want to share with you my summer flying experiment moments... & you can see little traumas connecting with that journey...

-

-

-

Besides, you can visit my Barefoot Diary page where I post my new pics daily:

http://www.city-feet.com/preview/preview-diary.html
and the site in general:
http://www.city-feet.com/preview/preview.html

Thank you for your kind attention!
Your Barefoot Mila.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I could fly I would follow real close to kiss your toes!! lol
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
;-)
Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Tell me, if ever smb of you flying on these thing & how do you like it?
And the second question. Have you ever tried to do any sport of some activities barefoot & what it was???

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links