Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Tyra Banks Feet and Katherin McPhee's Boobs!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tyra Banks Feet and Katherin McPhee's Boobs!
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is a nice little video,Tyra is sitting on the couch barefoot with Katherine McPhee and Kat touches her foot,then Tyra plays with Kat's boobs! Tyra and Katherin [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dammit, why did'nt the camerman zoom in on her feet - you can see she's grabbing and flexing her toes. Talk about wasted opportunity.
Thanks Wrinklesguy for uploadng, before I forget my manners [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love that she touched her feet too.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizkid
Loyal Member
Member # 11406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizkid   Email whizkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hahaha i was just thinking that. ironic how kat mcphee has a song called open toes too! lol
Posts: 82 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
N_666
Board Regular
Member # 14440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for N_666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tyra is so damn sexy!
Posts: 44 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't see any foot touching....also what does Tyra say about touching her feet, she says it so fast.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah , that was the spot right there!! [Jerkoff]
YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikenice
BANNED
Member # 17035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikenice   Email mikenice       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys missed the best part, when Katharine first comes out and sits down, she actually takes Tyra's heels off and say's "you have pretty feet", and they do zoom in on her toes for a second.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ohhh my that is hot!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links