Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Pantyhose movie, jackin instructions! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pantyhose movie, jackin instructions!
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For the fans of pantyhose and Masturbation instructions watch this movie link quickly Before it's gone!! (Thanks to Eric for the inspiration) If you like a more nurturing and gentle Britney you will especially like this!

-Loving my hosed feet is good for your health-
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php

BRAND NEW PHOTOS! (MUSE SEE)
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108

My huge clip store
http://clips4sale.com/?108

DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow that was incredible - like the gentle side [Tongue]
The part at the end where you slowly took it off drove me nuts!

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot addict
Major Player
Member # 5223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot addict     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney, you are the SHIT! These videos are awesome. God, I love when you talk about stroking off. How about sucking your own toes in a video. Thanks Brit
Posts: 139 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mack_Daddy
Major Player
Member # 7714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mack_Daddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG Brit, WOW! You HAVE to keep doing vids with the "Nice Britney" it is so fucking hot
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Bow Down]
I almost hurt myself !!!!! Seeing you in "the pose" did it !!!!!!!!!!1 You are the HOTTEST !

Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Footlovers:
Wow that was incredible - like the gentle side [Tongue]
The part at the end where you slowly took it off drove me nuts!

Hey footlover whats up babe? Yeah, believe it or not I have a nice side as well it just seems lots of my fans like the dominant Brit best but, I have no trouble playing both parts because it is indeed in my true person.

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by foot addict:
Britney, you are the SHIT! These videos are awesome. God, I love when you talk about stroking off. How about sucking your own toes in a video. Thanks Brit

I have a couple of toe sucking videos out there, I think one of them is called "the art of foot worship" you ought to pick it up! Thanks for the feedback foot addict I apreciate it.

--------------------

-

Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by heelikker:
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Bow Down]
I almost hurt myself !!!!! Seeing you in "the pose" did it !!!!!!!!!!1 You are the HOTTEST !

I love "the pose" I agree I havent done it enough expect to see it more and more my little piglet..

Love ya

--------------------

-

dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dave5052   Email dave5052       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow your guy has a very tight cut you should use more lube
Posts: 60 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney, your feet look great when they are hosed !
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hosetoes
Board Regular
Member # 2310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hosetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are really breathtaking!
The is no other girl out there that knows what we need, at least what I need!
Oh, I'm imaging stroking it for you in real life.. DAMN! I would cum all over those pantyhose!

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hosetoes
Board Regular
Member # 2310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hosetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brw, you should have arefular website were members could access all vids and pic.
I hate paying for only one video at clips4sale..
You know, monthly memberships..

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by Hosetoes:
You are really breathtaking!
The is no other girl out there that knows what we need, at least what I need!
Oh, I'm imaging stroking it for you in real life.. DAMN! I would cum all over those pantyhose!

I like to think that I understand what it's like to long for feet since I long form them as well babe! Thats why I get mad when I get cut down by people on these boards becuase I am one of the only pretty girls with a true foot fetish on the web!

--------------------

-

Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by Hosetoes:
Brw, you should have arefular website were members could access all vids and pic.
I hate paying for only one video at clips4sale..
You know, monthly memberships..

I have thought about that babe but, by the time I set all that up I would make way less money than I make now so it's not really worth it... thanks for your support Hoestoes I mean it!

Brit

--------------------

-

armada
Board Regular
Member # 14273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armada   Email armada   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you have some of the sexiest feet i have ever seen
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links