Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Cutie Blonde Soles from EveryDayFeet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cutie Blonde Soles from EveryDayFeet
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone remember this size 8.5 cutie from EverydayFeet?

She's got size 8.5s and the guy who filmed her back in the late 90s (Murray) really deserves a modern day foot fetish tribute IMO.

The screen caps are small unfortunately, but hopefully a video of her and bunch of other girls from this dude's work will one day be digitized and posted.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ March 04, 2007, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
here's a few more:
 -
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent shots. Thanks, Tyler. I love how she is wrinkling up her soles.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad you somehow managed to back up a lot of these old vidcaps, clips and pics. That was a great site I used to check out alot back then. Thanks!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG! That is sooo hot! She has perfect soles. Thank you Mr. D.

Hopefully someone has this clip and can post it. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post 
these are some perfect 10 soles!
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her wrinkled soles look so sexy!

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
i noticed she has some of the deepest sole wrinkles I've ever seen. that is one thing I like so much about this particular model. The 30 minutes or so of vid footage on this girl is boner-raising-amazing, but sucks to have to rewind it on VHS
vito938
BANNED
Member # 20478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vito938         Edit/Delete Post 
my kinda soles. love the wrinkles
Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
i noticed she has some of the deepest sole wrinkles I've ever seen. that is one thing I like so much about this particular model. The 30 minutes or so of vid footage on this girl is boner-raising-amazing, but sucks to have to rewind it on VHS

Shit! Your saying you actually have this video and can't post it because its on vhs? I'm confused.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by ChargeR:
have this video and can't post it because its on vhs?

yeah, that's exactly it. if someone knows good easy way to post VHS please let me know.

if someone else has this vid or any others from the guy and a way to convert VHS, please do post!

thx

[ March 05, 2007, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Mack_Daddy
Major Player
Member # 7714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mack_Daddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OH MY GOD
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
please someone help instruct him how to convert this vhs copy he has I would love to see those soles in action they are fantastic
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffjo   Email sniffjo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where's she now. We need some new pics of her!
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn i miss this site. those wrinkles are ridiculous!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links